At Rummyglee, we ensure game-level security as a top business priority to maintain trust among players and provide a platform for fair play. A lot of measures are in place to make sure that players can enjoy a fair gaming experience without worrying about any fraudulent behavior.
Secure Random Number Generator (RNG)
Rummyglee.com uses an RNG (random number generator) to ensure that all players are dealt a fair hand in each game. The RNG system produces innumerable permutations and combinations in the 52-card deck that is virtually impossible to predict. The numbers must be unpredictable and not related to each other in any way to be considered truly random.
All games played on Rummyglee are conducted over secure communication between the game servers and the devices of the customers (laptop, PC, or mobile devices). Also, we have dual verification and log protection checks at various levels to prevent data manipulation at both client and server end.
Add Cash Security
All add cash transactions are secured with 2048-bit SSL. No credit card/debit card information of the player is stored on Rummyglee.
Fraud Policy & Player Verification
- For our member's enjoyment and peace of mind, we feel that it is important to provide a safe and secure gaming environment at all times. To this end, Rummyglee has developed a system using the latest available technology to ensure a collision-free gaming environment. Rummyglee has zero-tolerance for fraud & collusion. To reduce the incidence of fraud & collusion we have introduced the following guidelines and procedures.
- Individual players are only allowed one account per player.
- Any players found to be participating in collusion or deceptive practices will have their accounts immediately closed.
- We are constantly monitoring various vital statistics and patterns of both gameplay and member information to detect incidents of fraudulent activity.
- Any player found to have supplied incorrect or incomplete contact information will have their account immediately closed.
- Rummyglee will often request to confirm the identity of individual players via our phone/fax/email/credit card verification procedures. Any player that refuses to complete our verification procedures will have their account closed.
- Rummyglee will set credit card processing limits according to the usage pattern of each user. We will often not accept credit card payments without verification of ownership of the credit card(s) being used to fund your account.
- Any player found to commit fraud against Rummyglee by disputing valid credit card transactions or using an unauthorized credit card will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law regardless of their country of residence and will be liable to debt and expense recovery according to our terms and conditions.
No BOTS Policy
Rummyglee does not have any robotic programs (BOTs) on its gaming platform and does not participate in any games. All players are genuine with the appropriate level of KYC verification.
1. We only allow access to playing games on the Poker Room through secured networks using encryption of the username and password. You cannot play games in the Poker Room without passing our customer security login.
2. You may not use the Poker Room for any commercial use or on behalf of another person. Any use of the Poker Room by you is for your own private purposes only.
3. You must keep your Username and Password confidential and should not disclose them to anybody. You may not use anyone else's password. You shall be responsible for all transactions conducted with your Player Account using your Password. Every person who identifies him/herself by entering your correct Username and Password is assumed by us to be you and all transactions where the Username and Password have been entered correctly will be regarded as valid.
4. You will not allow any third party to use your Player Account to use the Poker Room and you will not use any other person's Player Account or means of payment to access the Poker Room or the Website or the Software.
5. It is your responsibility to ensure that you understand the rules and procedures of the games in the Poker Room and your use of online gaming in general before you play any such games.
6. We are using the best methods available today for the encryption of the Username and Password information, and any other sensitive information transferred to and from the client application and our servers, thus securing the Player and us against manipulation attempts by a third party. You will not break in, access, or attempt to break in or access or otherwise by-pass our security. If we have a suspicion that you have attempted to or may be attempting to break in, access, or otherwise by-pass our security or the Software, we will be entitled to terminate with immediate effect your access to the Poker Room and/or have your account blocked, and we reserve the right to inform the applicable authorities.
Collusion means a situation where two or more players attempt to earn an unfair advantage by sharing knowledge of their cards or other information at a poker table. Any player who attempts to or colludes with any other player while using the Poker Room will be prohibited from ever using the Poker Room or the Website or the Software or any of our other related services and their player account will be terminated effective immediately. We will do our best to investigate complaints received against players suspected of collusion. If we will suspect collusive behavior during a game, we may, in our sole discretion, terminate the suspected players' access to the Poker Room and/or block their accounts. We will not be liable under any circumstances whatsoever for any loss you or any other player may accrue as a result of the collusive or otherwise unlawful activity and we will not be further obliged to take any other actions in any event of suspected of collusion, fraudulent or fraud.
Data Center Security
We avail the services of an International Data Centre that has a decade's experience and expertise in providing the infrastructure services for ensuring high availability, seamless performance, and reliable security for mission-critical applications. As part of this continuous process, the Datacentre is certified with ISO 27001 and many other such certifications. Using the vast experience of its Centre of Excellence teams, state of the art tools at their disposal, and in-depth understanding of infrastructure management, Data center Operations tries to resolve issues by not only restoring the services after an incident but also by carrying out a root-cause analysis to avoid repeated issues. Using advanced monitoring and service management platform, the services are monitored 24X7 throughout the year. As part of additional measures like protection from DDOS attacks has also been availed to increase the availability of the infrastructure to the end-users/players.